Liverpool are apparently closing in on the £20m signing of defender Dejan Lovren from Southampton, but is he the man to plug the gaps in the leaky Reds defence?
Here are 14 reasons why the Croatian could be a hit on the Kop:
1. He Knows How To Score At Anfield
2. He Doesn’t Like Everton
3. He Really Doesn’t Like Everton
4. Everton Don’t Like Him
5. He Can Do This
6. And This
7. After Playing at Lyon He Speaks French, And So Could Talk Some Sense Into Mamadou Sakho
“Don’t dive in.” = "Ne pas plonger."
"Stay on your feet." = "Restez sur vos pieds."
READ: 5 Reasons Why Liverpool Are Right To Sign Loic Remy
READ: 8 Things You Need To Know About Liverpool New Boy Lazar Markovic
8. He Respects The Club’s Former Players
Lovren once took over Southampton’s Twitter account for a game against Stoke, and was impressed by the stature of an opposition player.
9. He’s Pretty Strong, Judging By The Fact That He Knocked Fred Over By Breathing On Him
10. He Has A Nice Taste In Sports Bras
11. He Can Fly
12. He Didn’t Score An Own Goal Last Season, Whereas Martin Skrtel Scored Four
13. The Strangest Punch In The World Didn’t Faze Him
14. He Loves A Nutmeg
How Will Liverpool Do This Season? Check Out Our Premier League Odds Now!