10. Arsenal are yet to win three league games in a row this season. They are favourites at 1.24 to beat Aston Villa.
9. Only Manchester United and Chelsea have earned more points than Villa’s 11 at the Emirates Stadium. The visitors can be backed at 14.00 to win.
8. Villa have lost three of their visits to the Emirates, winning three and drawing two. They are 4.25 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Gunners have scored five goals in their last two matches against Villa. They are 2.16 to score over 2.5 goals.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw Arsenal win 3-0 at Villa Park, a repeat of which is priced at 7.00.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Villa win 3-1 at the Emirates on the opening day of the campaign. An identical scoreline is available at 126.0.
4. Paul Lambert’s side haven’t scored in their last five league games. Arsenal are 1.71 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Villa have managed fewer shots on target than any other Premier League side this term (60). They are 8.00 to score over 1.5 goals.
2. Olivier Giroud has found the net four times in his last five league appearances. The striker is 4.10 to open the scoring.
1. Christian Benteke has scored three goals in his four league appearances against Arsene Wenger’s side. He is 26.00 to score at least twice.