10. Chelsea are one win away from 50 top flight victories against Arsenal, drawing 47 and losing 61. The visitors can be backed at 3.95 to win.
9. The Blues are unbeaten in eight in the league against Arsenal, winning five and drawing three. Guus Hiddink’s side are 1.87 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Arsenal have won five of their last nine league games, drawing three and losing one. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.02.
7. The Gunners are unbeaten at home in the league since their opening day defeat to West Ham, winning seven and drawing two. They are 1.29 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Arsenal’s last Premier League home victory against Chelsea was a 3-1 win in December 2010. Arsene Wenger’s side are 17.00 to win 3-1 this time around.
5. Chelsea are unbeaten at the Emirates in the four league meetings since, drawing three of those matches 0-0. Another goalless draw is priced at 10.00.
4. Under Jose Mourinho, Chelsea won this season’s reverse fixture 2-0 at Stamford Bridge. An identical scoreline is available at 21.00.
3. Cesc Fabregas has failed to record a goal or assist in his last 10 away league appearances. The Spaniard is 8.00 to score against his former club.
2. Mesut Ozil has been directly involved in 19 goals in his last 20 league appearances, scoring three and assisting 16. The German is 9.50 to open the scoring.
1. Olivier Giroud has never scored against Chelsea for Arsenal, failing to find the net in eight appearances against the Blues in all competitions. He is 9.00 to score two or more.