1.Despite defeat against Wigan in their last fixture at the Emirates, Arsenal are favourites at 2.00 to strengthen their grip on third place with a win over London rivals Chelsea.
2. Chelsea will be buoyant after impressive semi-final victories over Tottenham and Barcelona. The Blues are 3.80 to beat Arsenal on Saturday.
3. On Monday, Wigan ended Arsenal’s run of nine wins in eleven Premier League games, including five consecutive home victories.
4. Chelsea have only won two of their last five Premier League matches, but have won ten games in all competitions since Roberto Di Matteo took over as interim manager in March.
5. This season’s corresponding fixture was an eight-goal thriller at Stamford Bridge, resulting in a 5-3 Arsenal win. Saturday’s game may have the potential to be another high-scoring affair. Over 4.5 total goals are available at 6.50, with unders at 1.08.
6. Arsenal striker Robin van Persie bagged a hat-trick in that game, and has scored thirty-four goals in all competitions this campaign so far. The Dutchman is 5.25 to score the first goal at the Emirates.
7. Bizarrely, the Gunners may prefer to go behind before scoring. Arsene Wenger’s side have won six Premier League games after conceding the opening goal this season. Arsenal can be backed at 26.00 to be losing at half-time/winning at full-time.
8. Chelsea will be chasing their 400th Premier League victory on Saturday, whilst Ashley Cole will be competing in his 349th career league appearance. This game will be the 150th league meeting between the London pair, of which Arsenal lead the way by 61 wins to Chelsea’s 44.
9. Following rumours that Didier Drogba will be rested so that he can play in Chelsea’s mid-week clash with Barcelona, Fernando Torres looks likely to step in for the in-form Ivorian. Torres is available at 3.50 to find the net against Arsenal.
10. Arsenal’s Theo Walcott could equal his best goal tally of nine Premier League strikes in a season. The Englishman can be backed at 4.00 to bag a goal.