10. Arsenal beat Crystal Palace 2-0 both home and away last season and are 6.25 to repeat that scoreline.
9. The Gunners have beaten their London rivals in five of their last six encounters (W5 D1) and last lost to the Eagles in October 1994. Arsenal are 1.25 to win.
8. That ‘94 result saw Palace striker John Solako score twice as the Eagles recorded their first win over Arsenal since November 1979. A repeat 2-1 result is available at 30.00.
7. Palace won five of their final eight games of last season, earning 17 points from a possible 24. They are 14.00 to win.
6. Arsenal kicked off their new season with a 3-0 Community Shield result against Manchester City last weekend, their third 3-0 win in six competitive outings (inc. wins over Newcastle and Hull last season). The Gunners are 7.50 to win 3-0.
5. Arsenal and Palace both ranked within the top five clubs for aerial duals won in the Premier League - 54.7% and 52.5% respectively - last season. Gunners centre-half Laurent Koscielny is 8.00 to score.
Watch Arsenal beat Crystal Palace 2-0 at the Emirates Stadium last season:
4. Olivier Giroud top scored for Arsenal last season with 16 league goals and the Frenchman opened his account for the new campaign with a strike in the Community Shield. Giroud is 10.50 to score any time in a 3-0 scorecast.
3. Palace recorded the fewest shots per game average in the Premier League lasts season (10.9), while Arsenal only managed the eighth-most (13.8). This tie is 4.10 to witness -1.5 goals.
2. Dwight Gayle finished top scorer for Palace last season, with seven Premier League goals from 23 appearances (eight starts). The forward is 6.30 to score.
1. Alexis Sanchez makes his Premier League debut after 39 goals in 88 Liga games spanning three seasons at Barcelona. The Chilean is 4.50 to score first.