10. Arsenal have won their last six Premier League matches against Crystal Palace. They are favourites to win at 1.35.
9. The hosts have won the last three of those games by a 2-1 scoreline, a repeat of which is priced at 9.00
8. The Gunners have lost only two of the previous 31 top flight meetings between the clubs, winning 21 and drawing eight. They are 1.07 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Arsene Wenger’s side have found the net in each of their 15 top flight meetings with Palace. The visitors are 8.00 to keep Arsenal out.
6. Palace haven’t won away in the league since a 2-1 victory at Stoke in December. They can be backed at 9.50 to win.
5. Arsenal could go an entire season without a London derby win for the only the second time in 42 campaigns. Palace are 3.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Only Palace have won fewer points (4) in London derbies than Arsenal (6) this term. Arsenal are 2.28 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Emmanuel Adebayor has found the net three times in nine league appearances against Arsenal. The striker is 4.40 to score at any time against his former club.
2. Alex Iwobi has been directly involved in four goals (2 goals/2 assists) in three Premier League starts. He is 3.15 to score again.
1. Olivier Giroud has failed to score in his last 11 league games. The Frenchman is 4.00 to end his longest Premier League drought by opening the scoring.