10. Arsenal have lost just one of their last 16 Premier League games with Everton (W9 D6 L1) and are 1.10 to win/draw on the Double Chance this weekend.
9. In fact, the Toffees boast just one top-flight victory away at Arsenal from their last 28 trips to north London. (W1 D6 L21). They are 4.95 to force a draw.
8. Of those 28 visits, Everton’s sole clean sheet was a 0-0 draw in April 2013. Arsenal are 1.30 to score the opening goal.
7. However, were Everton to avoid defeat they would record their second unbeaten streak in the opening five away games of a Premier League season. The Toffees are 7.75 to win.
6. Arsenal beat Bayern Munich 2-0 in midweek and are unbeaten in their last 15 home matches following a European game. They are 8.50 to win 2-0 again.
5. Everton boast three clean sheets from four away games this season, having kept only two in the top flight for the whole of 2014/15. Roberto Martinez’s men are 14.00 to win without conceding.
4. Of Everton's 12 league goals this season, five have been scored by a substitute, a league high. Aaron Lennon is 23.00 to score last.
3. Olivier Giroud has scored four goals in his last four appearances against Everton and netted against Bayern Munich in midweek. The France international is 4.50 to bag the opening goal.
2. Everton are the only team not to have scored a top-flight goal from a set piece this season. Centre-half Phil Jagielka is 23.00 to net.
1. Mesut Ozil boasts more assists (6) than any other player in the Premier League this season bar David Silva (also 6). The German has also scored in his last two appearances at the Emirates and is 3.50 to score again.