10. Arsenal are the only team who can still do the league double over Leicester City this season. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.72.
9. The Gunners are unbeaten against Leicester in their last eighteen top flight home meetings, winning 15 and drawing three. Arsenal are 1.21 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. An away win would see Leicester set a new club record for most points in a Premier League season (currently 55 set in 1995/96). The visitors can be backed at 4.85 to win.
7. The Foxes have lost only one of their last 16 away league games, winning 10 and drawing five. They are 2.23 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The solitary defeat in that run was a 1-0 loss at Anfield, the only away league match in which Leicester have failed to score this season. Arsenal are 3.00 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Arsenal are two goals away from conceding 700 times in the Premier League under Arsene Wenger. Leicester are 3.45 to score over 1.5 goals.
4. West Ham are the only team to have scored more than once at the Emirates in Arsenal’s last 25 home league games. Claudio Ranieri’s side are 24.00 to emulate the Hammers with a 2-0 win.
3. Arsenal won 5-2 at the King Power Stadium in this season’s reverse fixture, the only time Leicester have conceded more than twice in a league match this term. Over 2.5 home goals can be backed at 3.25.
2. Leicester won the first Premier League meeting between the sides 2-1 in November 1994. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 15.00.
1. Riyad Mahrez has scored 10 league goals away from home this season, two more than any other player (Kane, Lukaku and Giroud all have eight). The winger is 9.00 to open the scoring.