10. Arsenal and Liverpool meet for the 26th time in a decade on Wednesday evening with the Gunners boasting a 12-5 win-loss record over that period against their Premier League rivals. Another Arsenal win is priced at 2.35.
9. Liverpool, however, won 2-0 on their last outing to the Emirates, their first away victory over Arsenal since February 2000. The Reds are 2.95 to win on Wednesday.
8. The Gunners beat Liverpool in the reverse fixture last September, converting two of their five shots on target during a 2-0 victory. Another 2-0 result is available at 14.00.
7. Liverpool failed to convert that day despite creating 15 scoring chances, only four of which hit the target. They are 1.25 to score during the game.
6. Both sides have won three and lost two of their last five games, while Liverpool haven’t drawn since a 0-0 tie with Swansea back in November. A Double Chance Home/Away result is available at 1.33.
5. Olivier Giroud has scored four in two games for Arsenal, taking his tally to 13 for the season. The French international is at 10.00 to score another brace on Wednesday.
4. Luis Suarez, meanwhile, is Liverpool’s top scorer with 21 goals this season, seven coming in his last six games. The Uruguayan is 2.55 to score and 3.50 to net more than Giroud.
3. Suarez’s strike partner, Daniel Sturridge, has three goals in four Liverpool games and scored his first Premier League goal for the Reds at Old Trafford two weeks ago. Sturridge is 3.30 to score.
2. Both sides have scored in all but three of their past 17 meetings. A price of 1.55 is on offer for both to net on Wednesday.
1. There have been three red cards in the past five meetings between Arsenal and Liverpool and a sending off at the Emirates is priced at 3.50.