6. Luis Suarez has scored in two of three away appearances at the Emirates and already has six in five this season. The Uruguayan is 2.55 to score.
5. Arsenal’s 2-0 loss against Chelsea on Tuesday was the first time they have failed to score in 15 games this season. They are 4.50 to draw a blank again.
4. Aaron Ramsey has scored nine goals for Arsenal this season but hasn’t hit the net in his last three appearances. The Welsh international is 3.60 to score.
3. Liverpool average 13.8 shots per away game this season while Arsenal average 16 at home. This fixture is 2.85 to witness +3.5 goals.
2. Daniel Sturridge has scored 47% of Liverpool’s Premier League goals this season and is 6.25 to net first on Saturday.
1. Olivier Giroud averages more shots per league game than any player between these two sides (4) and has four goals and four assists already this season. The Frenchman is 2.40 match favourite to score.