10. Arsenal beat Manchester City for the first time in four games when these teams met in the Community Shield at Wembley last month. The Gunners are 2.85 to win again.
9. Arsene Wenger’s men won the tie 3-0, the first time they have kept a clean sheet against City since April 2012. They are 5.75 to win without conceding at the Emirates.
8. Santi Cazorla scored Arsenal’s opener at Wembley, his eighth goal in 12 months for the Gunners. The Spain international is 12.00 to net first.
7. City have lost just one of their last six visits to the Emirates Stadium (W2 D3 L1) and have conceded just two goals in that time. They are 2.35 favourites to win.
6. Manuel Pellegrini’s men earned a 1-1 draw when these sides last met in the Premier League, in March. The game yielded just seven shots on target and a repeat 1-1 tie is available at 7.00.
Watch Arsenal beat City 3-0 in the Community Shield at Wembley:
5. Arsenal boast the second-most aerial duals won in the Premier League this season (61.5%), beaten only by Stoke (63.3%). Danny Welbeck is 12.00 to score a header.
4. The Gunners also average more shots per game than any other Premier League team this season (17), compared to City’s 12.7. The Gunners are 10.00 to win both halves.
3. Former Arsenal full-backs Bacary Sagna and Gael Clichy average more tackles per game than any player in either team (both 5). City are 3.35 not to concede.
2. Arsenal (41) and Man City (45) have played the fewest long balls in the Premier League this season. Yaya Toure is 9.00 to score from outside the box, with Aaron Ramsey priced at 10.00.
1. City have scored first in each of their last four Premier League games with Arsenal. Sergio Aguero is 5.75 match favourite to score the opener.