1. Arsenal have won seven of their last eight Premier League games. Their incredible run of seven consecutive league wins came to an end last weekend at Loftus Road. The Gunners are favourites at 2.45 to overcome Manchester City at the Emirates.
2. City haven’t won a league game at the Emirates in their last twenty-six attempts. Roberto Mancini’s side are available at 2.90 to beat Arsenal and keep up the pressure on Manchester United at the top of the table.
3. Manchester City’s 1-0 Carling Cup victory at the Emirates in November ended a run of twenty-eight matches against Arsenal away without a win in all competitions.
4. The teams’ last two league meetings at the Emirates have ended in 0-0 draws. A repeat of that stalemate scoreline on Sunday is available at 12.50.
5. Arsenal have not managed to score against City in five of their last six meetings in all competitions.
6. However, the Gunners have managed to score five goals against both Chelsea and Spurs this campaign, beating their London rivals 5-3 and 5-2 respectively.
7. Another high-scoring affair could be on the cards in this fixture. Over 4.5 total goals scored are available at 5.75, with unders at 1.10.
8. City’s Sergio Aguero has scored seventeen Premier League goals this season. The Argentinean striker can be backed at 2.50 to bag another goal against Arsenal.
9. Another Argentinean who will be desperate for a goal is Carlos Tevez. The forward has only recently returned after an extended absence from his club, and is available at 2.70 to find the net at the Emirates.
10. For the first time this season, Robin van Persie has gone three league games without scoring. The Dutchman has been in brilliant goal-scoring form this term, scoring thirty-three goals in all competitions. He is 2.10 to end his short-term goal drought on Sunday.