10. Manchester United could become the first visiting team to win five times at the Emirates; they are currently level with Chelsea on four. They can be backed at 2.85 to win.
9. The Red Devils are unbeaten in eight league meetings with Arsenal, winning five and drawing three. The visitors are 1.87 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Arsenal’s only win in that run came in May 2011. They won 1-0, a repeat of which is priced at 9.00.
7. The Gunners have won more points than any other Premier League side in 2015 (55). They are favourites to win at 2.00.
6. If they don’t win, Arsene Wenger’s side will have won just one of their first four home league games for the second successive season. The hosts are 1.29 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Arsenal have scored just twice in their last three home league matches. Manchester United are 7.00 to win without conceding a goal.
4. United could score 3+ goals in four successive league games for the first time since September 2011. They are 7.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
3. Theo Walcott has scored 12 goals in his last 13 league starts. He is 2.70 to score at any time.
2. Last season, Alexis Sanchez scored just once against teams that finished in the top five. He is 5.60 to open the scoring.
1. Rooney has scored more Premier League goals (11) against Arsenal than any other player. The Manchester United captain is 8.00 to score first.