10. Arsenal have lost just one of their last 16 games with Norwich, a run stretching back to August 1992. Arsenal are 1.26 to win this game.
9. These sides drew 1-1 at Carrow Road back in November. Arsenal have beaten Norwich at least one in each of the last five seasons they have met in the Premier League. Norwich are 4.10 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Mesut Ozil scored his fourth of eight goals for Arsenal this season during that clash at Carrow Road. The Germany international also boasts 18 assists for the season and is 8.00 to score first.
7. Arsenal have scored three or more goals in each of their last five home games with Norwich. The Gunners are 8.00 to win 3-0.
6. However, the Canaries scored in each of those five games and they are 4.20 to net the opener at the Emirates.
5. Arsenal are unbeaten in six games heading into this clash yet and failed to score first the first time in 11 outings during last week’s 0-0 draw at Sunderland. Arsenal are 9.00 not to score again.
4. The goalless draw also ended Alexis Sanchez’s run of scoring in four consecutive games (five goals). Chilean Sanchez is 4.40 to score first on Saturday.
3. Arsenal (33) have scored more first-half goals in the Premier League this season (58%) than any other team in the division. They are 5.80 to be 2-0 up at the break.
2. Olivier Giroud boasts 20 goals for the season but has not scored in his last 14 league games, stretching back to mid-January. France international Giroud is 4.00 to net last.
1. Arsenal (9.1) commit the second-fewest fouls per game in the Premier League and have the best disciplinary record (38 bookings, four reds) in the division. Francis Coquelin is nevertheless 3.20 match favourite to be booked.