10. Arsenal have won their last 12 home matches against Stoke City. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.44.
9. Mark Hughes has lost all seven of his Premier League visits to Arsenal with five different clubs. Stoke can be backed at 7.75 to win.
8. The Gunners have lost only one of their last 27 home league games, winning 18 and drawing eight. They are 1.10 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Arsene Wenger’s side have earned 33 points from their 20 league matches this term, their worst tally since the 1994-95 season. Stoke are 2.90 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Arsenal have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last six Premier League games. They are 2.25 to win without conceding a goal.
5. This season’s reverse fixture saw Stoke win 3-2 at the Britannia Stadium, a repeat of which is available at 56.00.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Arsenal record a 3-1 home win. An identical scoreline is priced at 11.00.
3. Per Mertesaker scored on that day; the German also found the net against Hull City in the FA Cup last weekend, and is 9.50 to score this time around.
2. Stoke beat Arsenal 1-0 in last season’s reverse fixture in the Premier League. They are 18.00 to win 1-0 once again.
1. Peter Crouch has scored eight times against Arsenal in the Premier League. The striker is 10.50 to open the scoring.