10. Arsenal have won all five of their Premier League meetings with Stoke City at the Emirates. The home side are favourites at 1.33 to make it six out of six.
9. Mark Hughes has lost all six previous visits to Arsenal. Stoke are 11.00 to secure victory.
8. Olivier Giroud became only the eighth player to find the net in the opening four games of the season last weekend - Daniel Sturridge later became the ninth. Giroud is priced at 4.40 as first goal scorer.
7. Former Tottenham striker Peter Crouch has scored seven Premier League goals against the Gunners - he has only scored more against Blackburn Rovers (8). Crouch can be backed at 5.25 to score at any time.
Here's Crouch scoring a hat-trick against Arsenal for former club Liverpool:
6. Two of Stoke's three goals have come from set-pieces so far this season. The away side are 12.00 to score a penalty.
5. All of Arsenal's goals have come from open play in the current campaign. The Gunners are available at 2.02 to score in both halves.
4. In last season's corresponding fixture, Arsene Wenger's side recorded a narrow 1-0 victory. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 6.25.
3. Aaron Ramsey has scored six goals in seven appearances in all competitions so far this season. The Welshman is 3.90 to open the scoring against Stoke.
2. Stoke midfielder Jermaine Pennant made 12 appearances for Arsenal early in his career. The 30-year old, who has already bagged a goal this season, is 15.00 to score against his former club.
1. Mesut Ozil is yet to score for the Gunners since joining on deadline day. The German midfielder can be backed at 3.65 to find the net at any time.
Five great Ozil goals: