10. Arsenal have beaten Sunderland in each of their last four head to heads. They Gunners are 1.31 to win again on Wednesday night.
9. In fact, Arsenal are unbeaten in their last eight home games against Sunderland and are 1.76 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. However, the Black Cats have forced three 0-0 draws from their past six visits to the Emirates Stadium. Another 0-0 is available at 13.00.
7. Arsenal are winless in two games (LD), having previously gone 11 without defeat. They are 3.60 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Gunners’ 1-1 draw with Manchester United last weekend was only their third 1-1 scoreline from 11 draws this season. A price of 10.00 is available for a repeat 1-1 on Wednesday.
5. Sunderland could go five games unbeaten for the first time since May last year if they avoid defeat at the Emirates. They have not conceded for two games and are 11.00 to win.
4. Lee Cattermole has picked up three yellow cards more than any other player in the Premier League this season and stands at 14 for the campaign. He is 2.80 to get booked.
3. Arsenal commit the fewest fouls (10.1) per Premier League game other than Chelsea (10). Francis Coquelin is 1.33 not to be booked.
2. 40% of Sunderland’s attacks go down their left flank — more than any other team in the Premier League. Winger Jordi Gomez is 9.50 to score.
1. Alexis Sanchez averages 3.3 shots per Premier League game — more than any other player bar Sergio Aguero (4.4) and Charlie Austin (3.7). The Chilean is 6.50 to net twice.