10. The away side has scored in seven of the last eight games between Arsenal and Swansea. The Swans are 3.35 to net first at the Emirates on Monday night.
9. There have been just two draws between these sides from their last 14 head to heads. Another draw is available at 5.85.
8. Swansea beat Arsenal 2-1 in this reverse fixture back in November — their first victory over the Gunners in five attempts. Swansea are 11.00 to do the double over their opponents for the first time since 1981/82.
7. Arsenal are unbeaten in 11 games, winning 10 of those (including an FA Cup semi-final win after extra time). They are 1.28 to beat Swansea.
6. The Gunners have scored 23 goals over that 11-game period, averaging just over two goals per outing. Arsenal are 6.75 to win 2-0.
5. Swansea are on a two-game winning streak but have not claimed three victories on the bounce since the start of the season. They are 3.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Arsene Wenger’s men have conceded just two goals from their past six league games. They are 1.97 to win with a clean sheet on Monday.
3. Ki Sung-Yeung’s eighth goal of the season helped Swansea to a 2-0 win over Stoke last weekend. Five of the Korean’s goals have come in 2015 and he is 10.00 to net again.
2. Alexis Sanchez bagged two for Arsenal in their 3-1 win at Hull last Monday night. Sanchez scores a league goal every 6.4 shots and is 7.50 to score twice again.
1. Santi Cazorla has nine league assists for the season and boasts a further seven goals. The Spaniard hasn’t scored since February, however, and is 1.24 not to net.