10. Arsenal have only failed to find the net three times in the last 29 North London Derbies. A Spurs clean sheet is priced at 4.75.
9. Tottenham have taken maximum points from their opening league games this season, as well as recording consecutive clean sheets. They are 6.75 to win without conceding a goal.
8. Spurs' two league goals have both come from the penalty spot. The away side can be backed at 8.00 to score another spot-kick.
7. Roberto Soldado converted penalties against Crystal Palace and Swansea. The Spaniard is 6.50 as first goalscorer.
6. Olivier Giroud netted in the Gunners' first two league games of the current campaign. The Frenchman is available at 2.70 to score against Spurs.
5. In their previous two visits to the Emirates, Tottenham have had a player dismissed. Jan Vertonghen is 25.00 to see red.
4. The last two North London derbies at the Emirates have seen Arsenal run out 5-2 winners. A third consecutive 5-2 home win is priced at 100.00.
3. 13 of the last 14 meetings between the sides have seen over 2.5 total goals, which can be backed at 1.72.
2. Jermain Defoe, who scored twice against Dinamo Tblisi on Thursday night, has only found the net twice in 18 North London Derbies in the Premier League. Defoe is 3.00 to net at any time.
1. Andre Villas-Boas has broken Spurs' transfer record three times this summer, most recently on Erik Lamela. The Argentine attacker is priced at 3.65 to mark his debut with a goal.