10. Arsenal have won five of their last six encounters with Tottenham, including all three head to heads last season. The Gunners are 1.75 to win.
9. Spurs’ last victory at the Emirates was a 3-2 result in November 2010, their only away victory over Arsenal in their last 24 attempts. Spurs are 4.75 to win.
8. Younes Kaboul scored the winner for Spurs that day in 2010 and the defender has scored just three times since. Kaboul has made five appearances this season and is 13.00 to net at any time.
7. Spurs beat Nottingham Forest in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday to end a four-game winless drought — their worst since March. Tottenham are 2.12 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Gunners twice beat Tottenham 1-0 last season, the first one-goal games between these two sides since April 2005. A repeat scoreline is priced at 8.50.
Watch Arsenal beat Spurs 1-0 in the 1989/90 season:
5. Arsenal have only won two of their last eight games and have kept just four clean sheets all season (including the Community Shield match). They are 1.44 to concede to Tottenham.
4. Arsene Wenger’s men have won a greater share of their aerial duels in the Premier League than any other team this season (60.9%). Danny Welbeck is 8.00 to score a header.
3. Between them, these sides average 8.2 shots on target in the Premier League this term. A price of 5.30 is available for +4.5 goals on Saturday.
2. Tottenham’s Roberto Soldado scored his second goal for the club in five outings this season, against Forest on Wednesday night. The striker is 7.00 to net last.
1. Alexis Sanchez has scored four in five for Arsenal, netting the opener three times. The former Barcelona striker is 7.50 to score first in a Gunners Wincast.
Vote For Bet.Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The Football Blogging Awards! Click Here