10. Arsenal have won 13 of the last 23 North London derbies in the league, drawing eight and losing two. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.70.
9. Tottenham could win successive Premier League North London derbies for only the third time. They can be backed at 4.85 to win.
8. The Gunners have won more points than any other top flight team in 2015 (67). They are 1.21 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Spurs are unbeaten in their last 10 league games, winning five and drawing five. The visitors are 2.23 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Arsenal have scored in 32 of their last 33 league matches against Spurs. Mauricio Pochettino’s side are 9.00 to win without conceding a goal.
5. The sides have met just once before at Arsenal on this exact date in the top flight; the hosts won 2-1 on November 8th 2003. An identical scoreline is priced at 9.50.
4. Spurs have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 16 league games at Arsenal since a 0-0 draw in 1998, a repeat of which is available at 16.00.
3. Olivier Giroud has scored five goals in his last seven league appearances, starting just two of those matches. The Frenchman is 4.90 to open the scoring.
2. Harry Kane had scored just one league goal at this stage last season; he has scored five so far this term. Kane is 12.00 to score twice or more.
1. Mousa Dembele has scored three times in his last three appearances for Spurs having netted only three goals in the previous 90. The midfielder is 7.00 to score at any time.