10. Arsenal have won their last nine Premier League matches against West Ham United. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.28.
9. The Gunners are unbeaten in their last 14 league meetings with West Ham. They can be backed at 1.05 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. West Ham have won just three of their last 21 league games, drawing seven and losing 11. The visitors are priced at 11.00 to win.
7. In the 17 games before that, the Hammers had lost just four matches, winning nine and drawing four. They are 3.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The last time the sides met on the opening day was in the 1996/97 campaign; West Ham ran out 2-0 winners at Highbury with Slaven Bilic in the team. Another 2-0 away win is available at 111.0.
5. West Ham haven’t beaten Arsenal away from home since April 2007 when a Bobby Zamora sealed a 1-0 win. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 31.00.
4. The Hammers failed to score in the last four games of the previous league campaign. Arsenal are 2.05 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Arsenal have drawn three of their last five Premier League opening day fixtures. A share of the points can be backed 5.85.
2. West Ham lost 1-0 to Tottenham on the opening day of the previous campaign. Arsenal are 7.50 to emulate their North London rivals with a 1-0 win.
1. Olivier Giroud has scored four times in his last three league appearances against West Ham at the Emirates. He is 4.40 to open the scoring.