10. Arsenal have won 14 of their previous 20 Premier League games at home. They are favourites to win at 1.21.
9. Crystal Palace have failed to beat Arsenal in the last eight meetings between the sides in all competitions, losing five. The visitors can be backed at 15.50 to win.
8. The Gunners have drawn 99 times at home since the start of the Premier League era. A share of the points is priced at 6.50.
7. Arsene Wenger’s side have kept six clean sheets in their last seven league matches at the Emirates. Another clean sheet is available at 1.65.
6. Palace haven’t scored more than a single goal in a game on their travels in the Premier League so far this season. They can be backed at 7.00 to score over 1.5 total goals.
5. Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 14 February league fixtures, winning 12 and drawing two. They are 1.02 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Olivier Giroud has scored the opening goal in six separate Premier League games this season, more than any other player. The Frenchman is 3.60 to do so against Palace.
Here’s Giroud scoring Arsenal’s opener against Newcastle United earlier this season.
3. Seven different Arsenal players have scored headed goals this term, more than at any other club. Giroud is 5.50 to score with his head.
2. Marouane Chamakh played 30 times for Arsenal, scoring just eight times. He is 6.00 to find the net at any time against his former club.
1. Jason Puncheon has bagged the winning goal in each of his Palace’s previous two Premier League matches. The midfielder is 19.00 to score the last goal against Arsenal.