10. Arsenal have won 16 of their last 20 home meetings with Everton. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.53
9. In fact, the Gunners are unbeaten in those 20 games. They are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Arsene Wenger’s side have now gone five matches without a win against Everton. The visitors can be backed at 6.50 to win.
7. Everton have won only one of their previous 10 league games, drawing four and losing five. They are 2.60 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Arsenal have dropped 14 points from winning positions this term; only Everton (17) and Swansea (16) have dropped more. A share of the points is priced at 4.30
5. When the sides met in August, there were four goals scored from only five shots on target. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 1.86
4. The sides drew 2-2 in that fixture, a repeat of which is available at 16.00
3. Last season’s reverse fixture saw Everton win 3-0 at Goodison Park. An identical scoreline is priced at 91.00
2. Steven Naismith has scored in his last two league appearances against Arsenal. He is 11.50 to open the scoring.
1. Olivier Giroud has three goals in his previous three matches against Everton. The striker is 4.75 to find the net at any time.
READ: Why Per Mertesacker Could Face The Axe At Arsenal