10. Arsenal have won their last two encounters with Newcastle 1-0. The Gunners are 8.00 to repeat that scoreline.
9. Olivier Giroud scored the winner when these sides met at St James’ Park in December, one of 20 goals this season so far for the France striker. Giroud is 4.00 match favourite to score first.
8. Newcastle have not beaten Arsenal in six attempts, since a 1-0 win at the Emirates in November 2010. Andy Carroll bagged the sole goal that day and Newcastle are 13.50 to win again.
7. Alan Pardew’s men have lost their last three away games since their 4-1 result at Hull in March. Newcastle are 1.25 to lose.
6. Arsenal, meanwhile, have conceded in each of their last six outings at the Emirates. Newcastle are 1.73 to score.
5. Arsenal are on a two-game winning run for the first time since January. They are 3.95 to draw/win on the HT/FT.
4. Aaron Ramsey scored on his return from injury at Hull last weekend, the Wales international’s 16th goal for club and country this season. Ramsey is 2.90 to score again.
3. Newcastle have lost their last five games and conceded first in five of their last seven outings. Arsenal are 1.22 to open the scoring.
2. Shola Ameobi’s opener against Swansea last weekend was the Magpies’ first goal in 383 minutes of football. It was Ameobi’s first Premier League goal of the season and the striker is 7.50 to net.
1. Newcastle have drawn just one game in 20, while Arsenal have four draws from 14 outings. Monday’s clash is 1.14 to finish Arsenal/Newcastle on the Double Chance.