10. Arsenal have won their last seven Boxing Day matches played at home. They are favourites to win at 1.27
9. The first of those victories came in the form of a 3-0 win against QPR in 1995, a repeat of which is priced at 8.50
8. The Gunners have only lost one of their Boxing Day fixtures in the Premier League era, winning 11 and drawing five. They are 1.05 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. QPR have never won a Premier League game on Boxing Day, losing two and drawing one. They can be backed at 11.50 to win.
6. Rangers have lost their last five London derbies in the top flight. They are 3.95 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Arsenal have scored exactly one goal in eight of their previous nine league matches against QPR. Under 1.5 home goals can be backed at 3.50
4. QPR have failed to score in five of their six league trips to Arsenal. The home side are 2.07 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The one match of those six they did score in came in the form of a 3-1 win in December 1994. Another 3-1 victory for QPR is available at 91.00
2. Santi Cazorla has scored three goals and assisted two in his last five league appearances. The Spaniard is 3.70 to score at any time.
1. Charlie Austin has scored 11 Premier League goals so far this term, more than any other English player in the division. He is 9.00 to open the scoring.
Austin scored 20 goals for QPR last season:
Bet on the Premier League Boxing Day fixtures.