10. Arsenal are currently on the longest winning streak in the Premier League (3). The hosts are favourites to win at 1.25.
9. West Bromwich Albion have won just three of their 20 Premier League games they’ve previously played in the month of May. The visitors can be backed at 12.00 to win.
8. The Baggies have drawn four of their five league trips to London this season, losing the other. A share of the points is priced at 5.85.
7. Pepe Mel’s side have lost one of their previous five Premier League matches, winning two and drawing two. They are 3.95 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The Gunners need just one point to secure a 17th consecutive top four finish. They are 1.03 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Arsene Wenger’s men have found the net in all 15 of their Premier League meetings with West Brom. A clean sheet for the away side is available 11.00.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 1-1 at The Hawthorns. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 10.00.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 2-0 victory for Arsenal. An identical scoreline is priced at 6.75.
2. Mikel Arteta scored twice in that game, with both goals coming from the penalty spot. The Spaniard is 11.00 to open the scoring.
1. Mesut Ozil has been directly involved in 14 goals in 24 league appearances this term. He is 3.20 to score at any time.