10. Arsenal have won 22 points in Premier League London derbies this season, more than any other team. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.42.
9. West Ham United haven’t won two Premier League away games in a row since December 2007. Having beaten Sunderland on their last away trip, the visitors can be backed at 8.25.
8. Sam Allardyce’s side won 2-1 at Sunderland. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 38.00.
7. In fact, West Ham’s last three away matches have ended with a 2-1 scoreline, one of which was a defeat. Arsenal are available at 8.00 to win 2-1.
6. The Gunners are unbeaten in their previous 11 league matches against West Ham, winning nine and drawing two. They are 1.08 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Arsene Wenger’s men have won their last six Premier League meetings with West Ham. The home side can be backed at 2.35 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Unbeaten at home since the opening day of the current campaign, Arsenal have won 10 and drawn five at the Emirates. A share of the points is priced at 4.50.
3. The Gunners thrashed West Ham 5-1 in last season’s corresponding fixture. An identical scoreline is available at 36.00.
2. The North Londoners have kept eight clean sheets in their previous 12 league matches. They are 2.10 to keep the Hammers out.
1. Olivier Giroud has found the net three times in his last three appearances against West Ham. The Frenchman is 4.20 to open the scoring.