10. Arsenal have won 10 of their last 14 league away games, drawing two and losing two. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.55.
9. The Gunners haven’t lost any of their last 16 league visits to Villa Park, winning nine and drawing seven. They are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Aston Villa have gone 14 league matches without winning, the longest winless streak in the entire history of the club. The hosts can be backed at 6.35 to win.
7. Villa have taken 20 points from away matches at Arsenal during the Premier League era, more than they have in home games (18). Remi Garde’s side are 2.55 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Only David James (169) has kept more Premier League clean sheets than Petr Cech (168). Arsenal are 2.55 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Since the beginning of the 2012-13 campaign, Brad Guzan has conceded more goals (202) than any other Premier League goalkeeper. Arsenal are 3.15 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Arsene Wenger’s side won 3-0 in last season’s corresponding fixture, a repeat of which is priced at 13.00.
3. The Gunners won the reverse fixture 5-0 at the Emirates in February this year. They are 56.00 to win 5-0 again.
2. Mesut Ozil has scored and created goals in his previous two games against Villa. The German is 7.50 to open the scoring.
1. Olivier Giroud has scored in his last four appearances against the Villains. He is 2.08 to net his 50th Premier League goal at any time.