10. Aston Villa could win consecutive Premier League games for the first time since May 2015. They are 3.65 to beat title chasers Leicester.
9. Villa have not kept back-to-back clean sheets for 12 months, while Leicester are the second-highest scorers in the league this season. Villa are 3.55 to shut out the Foxes.
8. Leicester could equal a club top-flight record of four consecutive clean sheets if they shut out Villa. A 0-0 result at Villa Park is priced at 8.50.
7. The Foxes played Villa at this same stage last season. After 21 games had just 17 points and sat bottom of the table. This campaign they boast 43 points, sit second and Villa are rock bottom. Leicester are 2.14 to win.
6. Jamie Vardy has scored a joint-high 15 league goals this season yet has not found the net in over a month (5 appearances). The England striker is 9.00 to net twice.
5. Riyad Mahrez has been involved in 20 of Leicester’s 38 league goals this season (13 goals, 7 assists) and is 5.40 to score first.
4. The home side has won each of the last four fixtures in all competitions between Villa and Leicester. Hosts Villa are 1.76 win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Joleon Lescott scored Villa’s winner in their 1-0 result over Crystal Palace in midweek. It was the centre-half’s second goal in six games, having previously not found the net since December 2014. Lescott is 13.00 to net again.
2. Villa boast more yellow cards (45) than any other team in the Premier League, although they are yet to have a man sent off in the top flight this season. They are 2.33 to pick up more cards than Leicester.
1. Villa have scored a league low 16 goals this season, five of which have come in the first half. They are 2.85 to be losing at the break.