10. Liverpool have won their last four league meetings with Aston Villa at Villa Park. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.85.
9. The Reds have lost only one of their last 17 Premier League visits to Villa Park, winning 11 and drawing five. Liverpool are 1.22 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. The exception in that run was a 1-0 Villa win in May 2011. An identical scoreline is priced at 11.00.
7. This season’s reverse fixture saw Liverpool win 3-2 at Anfield. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 33.00.
6. Aston Villa could win successive Premier League games for the first time since May last year. They can be backed at 4.75 to win.
5. The Villains have earned eight points from their last five matches, the same tally they achieved in the opening 20 games of the current campaign. The hosts are 2.05 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Villa could keep back-to-back clean sheets in the Premier League for the first time since January 2015. They are 7.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Liverpool have earned only five points in 2016, three fewer than their opponents. Villa are 7.00 to score in both halves.
2. Daniel Sturridge has scored five goals in his last four Premier League appearances against Villa. The striker is 2.43 to find the net at any time.
1. Roberto Firmino has scored five goals in his last five league outings, and is 5.00 to open the scoring.