10. Aston Villa and Manchester City have not drawn together in each of their past 11 head to heads. A draw on Saturday is priced at 4.25
9. City have won five of their last six Premier League meetings with Villa, recording a 17-4 aggregate score. City are 1.47 to win.
8. Villa beat City 3-2 in this fixture last season. It was the first time they have scored more than one goal against City at home since August 2008. They are 7.00 to win.
7. Villa are on a two-game losing streak, their worst run of form since back-to-back defeats at the end of last season. They are 2.65 to win/draw against the Premier League champions.
6. City, meanwhile, have not lost in four games but have twice been held to 1-1 draws since defeat in Munich last month. Another 1-1 tie is priced at 8.00
Watch City beat Villa 2-1 away in April 1990:
5. Edin Dzeko has scored four goals in his last two games against English opposition (Sheffield Wednesday and Hull City). The striker failed to hit the target from any of his three shots against Roma in midweek but is 2.15 to net on Saturday.
4. Just once in the seven games Villa have played this season have both teams scored. Both teams to net at Villa Park is available at 1.85
3. Villa average the fewest shots per game in the Premier League this season (7.7) and the fewest on target (1.5). They are 2.18 not to score against City.
2. Sergio Aguero is City’s top scorer in the league this season, with four goals, and added to his tally with a penalty against Roma on Tuesday. The Argentine is 4.50 to open the scoring.
1. Villa have won all three of the games they have scored in this season, with Gabriel Agbonlahor netting two of their four goals. The striker is 10.00 to score on a Villa Wincast.
Bet on Villa vs City