10. Aston Villa have only recorded one victory from their last 35 Premier League meetings with Manchester United, drawing nine and losing 25. The Red Devils are favourites to win at 1.73.
9. If United lose, it will be only the fourth time they have lost three consecutive Premier League games. Villa can be backed at 5.20 to win.
8. The Villains haven’t beaten Manchester United at home in the league since the opening day of the 1995/1996 campaign, losing 11 and drawing six since. A share of the points is priced at 3.70.
7. Paul Lambert’s side have failed to score in six of their last nine Premier League matches. A clean sheet for the visitors is available at 2.35.
6. However, David Moyes’ men have kept just one clean sheet in their previous 11 games in the competition. Villa are 6.00 to score in both halves.
5. United came from 2-0 down to beat Villa 3-2 in last season’s corresponding fixture. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the away side can be backed at 24.00.
4. Javier Hernandez scored twice in that match. The Mexican striker is 4.75 to open the scoring at Villa Park.
3. Christian Benteke hasn’t scored a Premier League goal for 10 hours and 40 minutes. He is 3.20 to find the net at any time.
Benteke scored 23 goals in all competitions last season, including this one at Chelsea.
2. Wayne Rooney has scored 10 times against Villa in the past, his joint-highest return against any team in the Premier League. The striker is 4.70 to score first.
1. Rooney has scored four braces in his last 10 appearances against the Midlands club, and is 7.00 to bag two or more this time around.
Bet now on Aston Villa's match with Manchester United
Read more Premier League betting tips