10. Aston Villa are winless in seven games and ended a six-match losing streak with a draw away at West Ham before the international break. They are 1.72 to lose to Southampton.
9. Villa have scored just once in those past seven games, recording an aggregate scoreline of 1-15. Saints are 4.60 to win both halves.
8. These sides drew 0-0 in this fixture last season, where the Villa Park crowd witnessed just three shots on target throughout the game. A repeat goalless tie is available at 9.50.
7. Southampton have won 11 of their last 12 outings and are on a five-game winning streak. They are 1.17 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch this classic Villa v Saints encounter from March 1981:
6. The Saints have kept clean sheets in four of their last five outings. They are 2.65 to win without conceding at Villa Park.
5. Andreas Weimann is the only player to score for Villa in the past 630 minutes of Premier League football. The winger boasts three goals for the season and is 4.80 to net.
4. Graziano Pelle boasts 10 goals for the season but has failed to score in any of his last three outings for club and country. The Italy international is 9.00 to net twice.
3. None of the past five meetings between these two sides at Villa Park have witnessed both teams scoring. Both teams to net on Monday night is available at 1.90.
2. Dusan Tadic has six assists in the Premier League this season — the third most by any player in the top flight. Tadic also boasts one goal for the campaign and is 10.00 to hit the post or crossbar.
1. Villa average just 2.1 shots on target in the Premier League this term — the worst tally of all 20 top flight clubs. Saints average 5.5 and are 3.80 to net +2.5 goals.