10. Aston Villa have won only one of their last eight league meetings with West Brom. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.58.
9. The Villains have recorded just one win in their last 11 home league games, drawing four and losing six. West Brom can be backed at 3.05 to win.
8. Tony Pulis’ side have drawn their last four away league matches. A share of the points is priced at 3.25.
7. The Baggies haven’t won any of their last eight away games in the Premier League. Villa are 1.41 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. In each of their seven league wins this season, West Brom have kept a clean sheet. They are 4.35 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Villa have only scored three times in their last 12 league matches. Under 0.5 home goals are available at 2.75.
4. West Brom beat Villa 1-0 in this season’s reverse fixture, a repeat of which can be backed at 8.00.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the home side run out 4-3 winners at Villa Park. An identical scoreline is priced at 376.0.
2. Joleon Lescott has scored five Premier League goals against Aston Villa. The defender is 12.00 to find the net at any time.
1. Saido Berahino has scored 17 goals for West Brom this term, but only two have come away from home. He is 5.80 to open the scoring.