10. Aston Villa’s 4-1 win over Norwich a fortnight ago ended a four-game winless streak in which they scored just one goal. Villa are 7.00 to beat Chelsea.
9. Christian Benteke’s opener against Norwich was Villa’s first goal in 346 minutes of play. Benteke is 3.50 to score again this weekend.
Watch Benteke’s goal against Chelsea at Villa Park last season:
8. Chelsea won this reverse fixture 2-1 at Stamford Bridge in August. The Blues commanded 69.2% possession and recorded 12 shots to Villa’s seven on the day. They are 9.00 to win 2-1.
7. Branislav Ivanovic scored Chelsea’s second-half winner that day, the first of three goals for the defender in 41 appearances for club and country this season. The Serbia international is 7.50 to score.
6. Villa have not drawn any of their last five home games (LLWLW). A Villa/Chelsea result on the Double Chance is priced at 1.22.
5. Chelsea have won three of their last four games, but only one of their last three away from home. The Blues are 1.48 to win.
4. Eden Hazard scored his 13th Premier League goal during Chelsea’s 4-0 win over Tottenham last weekend. The midfielder has netted 23% of the Blues’ 56 league goals and is 5.75 to net first.
3. Chelsea have won more aerial duels in the top flight than any other team bar Stoke City (55.7%). They are 2.06 not to concede.
2. Gabriel Agbonlahor has provided five assists in the Premier League this season, more than any other Villa player. The winger is 5.50 to score his first goal since New Years Day.
1. Chelsea have scored first in seven of their last eight outings. They are 1.30 to do so again this Saturday.