10. Tottenham Hotspur have won eight of their last 11 league meetings with Aston Villa. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.02
9. In fact, Spurs are unbeaten in 11 league encounters with Villa. They are 1.28 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
Perhaps the most exciting game between the sides in recent years..
8. Aston Villa have lost their previous five Premier League games. The hosts can be backed at 3.85 to win.
7. Paul Lambert’s side didn’t score in any of those five defeats. Spurs are priced at 3.25 to win without conceding a goal.
6. Villa have never failed to score in six consecutive league matches. They are 3.45 to score over 1.5 goals.
5. Spurs haven’t drawn 0-0 in any of their previous 37 league games. A goalless draw is available at 9.50
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Tottenham win 2-0 at Villa Park. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 9.00
3. Tottenham won the reverse fixture 3-0 at White Hart Lane on the final day of last season. An identical scoreline is priced at 16.00
2. Andros Townsend has scored in his last two league appearances at Villa Park. The winger is 5.10 to find the net.
Townsend scored at Villa Park last season...
1. Emmanuel Adebayor has scored four goals in four league starts for Spurs against Villa. He is 5.60 to open the scoring.
Bet now on Villa vs Spurs.