1. Struggling Blackburn haven’t beaten Manchester United at Ewood Park since a David Bentley hat-trick sealed a 4-3 victory in the 2005/2006 campaign.
2. Rovers face a difficult test against the champions on Monday night, but can move 3 points away from the relegation zone with a win available at 8.75.
3. However, Manchester United are 2 points clear of Manchester City at the top of the Premier League and are favourites at 1.40 to increase their lead to 5 points.
4. In last season’s corresponding fixture, Manchester United sealed their record-breaking 19th league title in a game that was drawn 1-1. United are now just 1.14 to retain their title.
5. Wayne Rooney’s penalty secured that title winning point, and the England striker is available at 1.75 to bag a goal against Blackburn this time around.
6. Blackburn have only lost one of their last five league games at home, whereas United are unbeaten in their last five away league games, winning four of them.
7. United have collected 28 points from a possible 30 in their last ten league games.
8. When the teams met at Old Trafford earlier this season, five goals were shared in a 3-2 Blackburn win. Over 4.5 goals this time around can be found at 4.40, with unders at 1.16.
9. Blackburn’s top scorers, Yakubu and Junior Hoilett, are available at 4.00 and 4.90 respectively to find the net.
10. Winger Antonio Valencia has arguably been one of Manchester United’s top performers this season, scoring five goals in all competitions. The Ecuadorian is a good bet at 4.10 to score against Blackburn.