10. Bournemouth are winless in all nine of their previous league games against Manchester City (D2 L7).
9. The Cherries have also failed to score in any of their previous four home league games against City.
8. City beat Bournemouth 4-0 at the Etihad in this reverse fixture back in September. City converted all four of their shots on target that day.
7. Bournemouth could remain winless in their first six league matches of a calendar year for the first time since 1960, when they were in the third tier of English football.
6. Only Southampton (17) have lost more Premier League points from winning positions than Bournemouth (15) this season.
5. Gabriel Jesus (63) has the best minutes per goal ratio of all players to have scored in the Premier League this season.
4. Sergio Aguero could fail to score in five consecutive Premier League starts for the first time since August-September 2015.
3. City have won 10 of their 12 matches goalkeeper Willy Caballero has started in this season in all competitions. They have won 11 of 23 when Claudio Bravo has been in goal.
2. Bournemouth have conceded 16 Premier League goals in 2017 — four more than any other team (Crystal Palace 12) heading into the weekend’s round of fixtures.
1. Raheem Sterling has scored four goals against Bournemouth, a joint-most versus a single opponent along with West Ham.