10. Bournemouth and Newcastle meet in the league for the first time since the 1989/90 season. Bournemouth won their home clash that campaign and are unbeaten in three previous home games against the Magpies. They are 2.22 to win.
9. These sides last met in an FA Cup replay at St James’ Park in 1992. Of the seven previous matches between them, Newcastle have only once beaten Bournemouth and are 3.30 to win this tie.
8. Bournemouth could lose four consecutive league matches for the first time since February-March 2013 when they were in League 1. Newcastle are 5.75 to win/win on the HT/FT.
7. Only Sunderland (25) have conceded more goals in the Premier League than Bournemouth (24) this season. Newcastle are 6.50 to net +2.5 times.
6. However, Newcastle have lost 10 of their last 11 Premier League away games — the only exception to that sequence a 0-0 draw at Manchester United in August. Another draw is priced at 3.50.
5. Steve McClaren has never lost a game against Bournemouth as a manager (W3 D1 while in charge of Derby County). Newcastle are 1.70 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Bournemouth goalkeeper Adam Federici has kept just three clean sheets in 25 Premier League appearances — most recently in Reading's 1-0 home win over West Ham in December 2012. Bournemouth are 4.10 to win without conceding.
3. The Cherries have not scored twice in a league game in any of their last six outings, since a 2-0 win over Sunderland. They are 12.50 to win 2-0 again.
2. Newcastle are the third dirtiest team in the Premier League so far this season, with 21 yellow cards and three reds to their name. Striker Aleksandar Mirtovic (3 yellows, 1 red this campaign) is 3.35 to be booked.
1. Just six players have scored league goals for Bournemouth this season, with top scorer Callum Wilson (5) injured for the rest of the campaign. Matt Richie (2) is 8.00 to bag the opener.