10. Arsenal have won three of their last four encounters with Burnley, recording a 10-2 aggregate score over that period. The Gunners are 1.53 to win again.
9. Arsenal have scored exactly three goals in three of those four meetings. They are 11.00 to win 3-0 this weekend.
8. Burnley have, however, not lost to Arsenal at home in the league for four games — since a 2-1 defeat in September 1970. The Clarets are 2.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Indeed, Burnley are unbeaten against the Gunners from their past two games in all competitions and earned a 1-1 draw when these sides last met at Turf Moor in December 2009. Another draw is priced at 4.25.
6. Alexis Sanchez scored twice for Arsenal when these sides met at the Emirates last November and the Chilean now boasts 20 goals for the season. Sanchez is 2.12 to net again.
5. Burnley have won one of their last 11 games but have conceded just one goal from their past three home outings. They are 6.00 to win on Saturday.
4. Arsenal are on a seven-game winning streak and have conceded just four goals since the start of March. They are 2.60 to win with a clean sheet.
3. Olivier Giroud scored his 18th goal of the season and fifth in four outings as Arsenal beat Liverpool 4-1 last weekend. The Frenchman averages 2.9 shots per league game and is 4.30 match favourite to score first.
2. Of Arsenal’s 61 league goals this season, only 27 have come in the first half of matches. They are 4.50 to draw/win on the HT/FT.
1. Burnley top scorer Danny Ings boasts nine goals for the season but hasn’t netted for the Clarets for seven games — since a consolation at Manchester United in February. Ings is 3.40 to net.