10. Burnley and Chelsea meet for the first time since the 2009/10 Premier League season, where the Blues did the double over the Turf Moor club. Chelsea are 1.36 to win again.
9. John Terry scored a late winner when these sides last met, a 2-1 away result at Turf Moor in January 2010. Terry scored twice for Chelsea last season - most recently in December 2013 - and is 9.00 to net.
8. Burnley have beaten Chelsea just once in their last seven attempts — a 1-0 result in the old Division Two in April 1977. They are 10.25 to win.
7. Burnley won just four of their final eight fixtures last season, which included two league defeats — their first since Boxing Day 2013. They are 3.25 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Chelsea averaged 18.2 shots per game in the Premier League last season, more than any other team in the top flight. The Blues are 2.17 to score in both halves.
5. The Blues also won the second-most aerial duels in the top flight last season (54.8%). New striker Diego Costa is 9.00 to score a header on his debut.
4. Danny Ings finished Burnley’s top scorer in the Championship last season, netting 21 of the Clarets’ 72 goals. Ings is 4.50 to score.
3. Kieran Trippier, meanwhile, provided more assists than any player in the Championship last term (14). The 23-year-old is 24.00 to net.
2. Fernando Torres ended last season with two goals in three games for Chelsea and went on to net against Australia at the World Cup for Spain. The striker is 2.40 to find the net at Turf Moor.
1. World Cup winner Andre Schurrle scored three goals in Brazil, adding to his nine for Chelsea last season. The Germany international is 25.00 to score first in a 2-0 wincast.