10. Burnley have only won two of their last 13 Premier League games at home. Everton are favourites to win at 1.81.
9. Prior to promotion, Burnley had lost just twice in 10 home league matches. The hosts can be backed at 4.50 to win.
8. Only Chelsea, Manchester City and Southampton had scored more goals than Everton’s 16 prior to this weekend’s fixtures. They are 8.50 to score over 3.5 goals.
7. Only Aston Villa (4) have scored as few times as Burnley this term. Everton are 3.00 to win without conceding a goal.
An unfamiliar view of Scott Arfield’s goal against Chelsea in Burnley's first game of the season:
6. The Toffees have scored in every Premier League game so far this season. Both Teams To Score is available at 1.79.
5. Roberto Martinez’s side have made five errors leading to goals in the current campaign, more than any other top flight team. Burnley are 3.55 to score over 1.5 goals.
4. Burnley beat Everton 1-0 in 2009/10’s corresponding fixture. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 12.50.
3. Everton then won the reverse fixture 2-0 at Goodison Park. An identical scoreline can be backed at 9.00
2. Danny Ings has only managed one shot on target in five league appearances. The striker is 7.50 to open the scoring.
1. Romelu Lukaku reached a tally of 18 Premier League goals for Everton with his strike against Aston Villa last weekend. The Belgian is 7.50 to score at least twice.