10. Burnley beat Manchester United 1-0 the last time these sides met at Turf Moor in August 2009 — the Clarets’ first home victory over United since a repeat result in September 1968. Another 1-0 win is available at 13.00.
9. Robbie Blake’s strike at Turf Moor, however, is the only goal Burnley have scored in their last six outings against United. They are 2.05 not to net.
8. Over their last nine head-to-heads, stretching back to 1974, United boast a 21-7 aggregate score over Burnley. Louis van Gaal’s men are 3.25 to net +2.5 goals on Saturday.
7. Burnley have lost all three of their fixtures this season, including 1-0 defeats to Swansea and to Sheffield Wednesday in the League Cup. They are 2.45 to lose without scoring.
6. Scott Arfield remains the Clarets’ only goalscorer this campaign, having netted the opener against Chelsea at Turf Moor earlier this month. The midfielder is 17.00 to score first again.
5. United are also winless after three games (D1 L2) and have averaged just four shots on target per league outing this season. They are 5.75 to lose.
Watch Robbie Blake’s winning goal v United in 2009:
4. Wayne Rooney has scored just once from eight Premier League shots this season. The new England captain is 6.50 to score twice.
3. Burnley forward Danny Ings scored 29% of the Clarets’ Championship goals last season (21/72). The 22-year-old has netted just twice since February, however, and is 3.60 to score.
2. Just once in their past 11 meetings have Burnley and United battled out a draw (0-0 in October 1973). Another draw is available at 4.10.
1. Juan Mata scored six goals in six games at the back end of last season and added to his United tally with a strike against Sunderland last weekend. The Spaniard is 9.00 to net from outside the box.