10. Burnley and Tottenham have met three times already this season; Spurs won two of those games, drawing the other. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.10.
9. Spurs haven’t lost back-to-back away league matches since March last year. They are 1.31 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Tottenham beat Burnley 4-2 in the FA Cup at White Hart Lane earlier this season. An identical scoreline is priced at 51.00.
7. The Londoners were on the other side of that scoreline - five years ago, losing 4-2 at Turf Moor on the final day of the 2009/10 campaign - a repeat of which is available at 76.00.
6. Burnley have scored only 14 goals in 15 home league matches this term. Spurs are 3.90 to win without conceding a goal.
5. However, Tottenham have kept just one clean sheet in their last 13 away league games. Burnley are 4.10 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Burnley have been losing at half-time more often than any other side this season (14 of 30 games). They are 14.00 to draw after trailing at the break.
3. This season’s reverse fixture saw Spurs win 2-1 at White Hart Lane, a repeat of which is priced at 8.00.
2. The match could feature the two players top of the Premier League’s distance-covered charts: George Boyd (338.8kms) and Christian Eriksen (338.2kms). They are 12.00 and 8.50 to open the scoring respectively.
1. Harry Kane has scored 19 league goals this season, earning his side 22 points, which is nine more than any other top-flight player has won for their team. Kane is 7.00 to score twice or more.