10. Burnley have not beaten north west rivals Manchester City in 13 games, since a 2-1 home victory in October 1974. The Clarets are 7.75 to win again at Turf Moor.
9. Of those 13 games since, City have scored three or more goals on six occasions. They are 4.80 to net +3.5 times this weekend.
8. These sides drew 2-2 when they last met in this reverse fixture back in December — the second draw from three most recent clashes. Another draw is priced at 4.60.
7. However, City have won their last five trips to Turf Moor to an aggregate score of 3-18. City are 1.44 to win.
6. Burnley are winless in eight games and have claimed just two draws over that period. They are 2.90 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch City draw 2-2 with Burnley earlier this season:
5. Despite losing six of eight games, Burnley have scored in five of those. They are 3.05 to net first at Turf Moor.
4. City, meanwhile, ended a two-game losing streak with a 2-0 win against Leicester in their last outing. It was only their third 2-0 league win of the season and they are 8.00 to repeat that scoreline.
3. James Milner scored his sixth goal of the season against Leicester and his fifth in nine outings. The England midfielder is 6.25 to net again.
2. Sergio Aguero boasts 23 goals for the season yet has scored just four goals for City in his last 11 outings. The Argentine is 15.00 to net a hat-trick.
1. City have scored nine more goals in the second half of league matches this season than the first half (25-34). They are 3.35 to win both halves.