10. There have been seven home wins in the last nine league meetings between Burnley and West Brom. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.60
9. None of those nine matches ended as an away victory. Burnley are 1.42 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. West Brom haven’t won any of their previous six league games on the road, drawing three and losing three. They can be backed at 2.95 to win.
7. Prior to their defeat to Tottenham last weekend, West Brom were unbeaten in three games since Tony Pulis took over. The visitors are 1.52 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. No side has conceded more first half goals this season than Burnley (22). Over 2.5 total first half goals can be backed at 10.00
5. The Baggies have netted only eight goals in their last 16 league games away from home. Burnley are 3.85 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Joleon Lescott has conceded three penalties this term, more than any other Premier League player. The Clarets are 7.00 to score a spot-kick.
3. Burnley have scored only 11 goals in 12 home league matches this season. West Brom are 4.50 to win with a clean sheet.
2. This season’s reverse fixture saw West Brom win 4-0 at the Hawthorns, a repeat of which is available at 81.00.
1. Saido Berahino scored twice in that match, and has now scored nine league goals in 23 games this season. The striker is 5.75 to open the scoring.