10. Manchester United have beaten Cardiff City in four of the last five meetings between the sides. United are favourites to win at 1.65.
9. In that five game period, there has been one draw. A share of the points is priced at 3.95.
8. Cardiff haven’t beaten Manchester United since November 1960. A home win can be backed at 5.50.
7. The Bluebirds won that match 3-0 at Ninian Park. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the home side is available at 60.00.
6. Malky Mackay’s side have scored seven of their nine league goals this season after half-time. They are 2.35 to net in the second-half.
5. David Moyes’ men are unbeaten in nine league and cup games, winning six and drawing three. The Red Devils can be backed at 1.16 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Robin van Persie has scored in each of his last four Premier League appearances. The Dutchman is 4.50 to open the scoring.
3. Van Persie has scored more goals than any other Premier League player since the beginning of the 2011/12 campaign (63). He’s priced at 6.00 to score two or more goals.
Here is one of RVP’s most important United goals against Manchester City.
2. Cardiff have conceded six goals from outside the penalty area this season. Striker Wayne Rooney is 7.50 to find the net from outside the box.
1. Fraizer Campbell made two Premier League appearances for Manchester United early in his career. The Cardiff forward is 4.40 to bag a goal at any time against his old club.