10. Cardiff goalkeeper David Marshall has made 10 more saves than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League this season (44). Marshall is 3.60 to keep a clean sheet.
9. The sides last met in the 2010/11 Championship campaign, in which both meetings were won 1-0 by the away side. Swansea are priced at 8.00 to win 1-0.
8. Craig Bellamy is the most recent player to score a winner in this derby. The Welshman is 11.00 to open the scoring.
7. Cardiff have only scored once in their last three league games. A Swansea clean sheet is available at 2.80.
6. Michu has only managed to find the net in three of his last 14 appearances in the Premier League. The striker is 2.70 to bag a goal at any time.
5. This is the first South Wales derby to take place in the English top flight. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
4. Sitting seven places above their rivals in the league standings, Swansea are favourites to win at 2.30.
3. However, Cardiff can overtake Swansea in the table with a win. A home victory can be backed at 3.20.
2. Peter Odemwingie has only scored once since joining the Bluebirds from West Brom in the summer. The striker is 4.00 to score at any time.
1. Wilfried Bony has netted six times for Swansea in competitions so far this season. He is priced at 7.00 to open the scoring in the derby.