10. Arsenal have won more games at Stamford Bridge (7) than any other visiting Premier League side. The visitors can be backed at 5.50 to win.
9. The Gunners haven’t won any of their last 14 league matches against Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea. The home side are favourites to win at 1.64.
8. Arsene Wenger’s side have lost seven of those 14 games, drawing the other seven. A share of the points is priced at 4.00.
7. Jose Mourinho has never lost as a manager against Arsenal, winning six and drawing five. Chelsea are 1.16 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Arsenal have lost only once in 14 league matches since losing to Chelsea in March. They are 2.32 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The north Londoners have conceded 199 goals in London derbies in the Premier League; Chelsea have conceded 198. Both Teams to Score can be backed at 1.75.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Chelsea win 6-0. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 111.0.
3. The reverse fixture saw the sides play out a 0-0 draw at the Emirates. Another stalemate is priced at 13.00.
2. Diego Costa has scored eight goals in six league appearances for Chelsea. The striker is 4.30 to open the scoring.
1. Cesc Fabregas has assisted six goals in the Premier League so far this season, but is yet to score. He is 3.70 to find the net against his former club.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards